AIM
ielmii

Military Ops. Episode 1 Military Ops. Episode 1

Thanks

Thanks a lot for using my song man this makes me happy lolol. Freaking awesome dude.

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

St......... Jack it lolol

Funny movie. The wigger kid was funny. The bleeding guy was freaky though, his voice reminded me of House On Haunted Hill. Keep them coming. A lot better then Salad Fingers. I think that's what I saw it was a parody of.

rtil responds:

Yeah it is a Salad Fingers parody. mostly. You're the first person to call him a wigger haha, he so is. He doesn't really have a name but I like to call him Scribblyhead. Kinda dumb. But anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my flash!

OMG Ep4 OMG Ep4

Funny

This seris is great. I just saw it in the portal watched a part of 4 and was like I don't want to ruin it. So I watched all for and they are great. The artwork is great and the music fits in. Feels like I am watchin a cartoon on TV. Awesome keep it up.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

That was fun

This game was so fun. I sucked at it but it still was fun. The ice part was a pain in the ass though.

DragRacer DragRacer

Awesome

Ok i think i found one glitch. The game automaticly goes to low quality once u enter a game. But overall this game is unbelieveable