AIM
ielmii

Military Ops. Episode 1 Military Ops. Episode 1

Thanks

Thanks a lot for using my song man this makes me happy lolol. Freaking awesome dude.

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

St......... Jack it lolol

Funny movie. The wigger kid was funny. The bleeding guy was freaky though, his voice reminded me of House On Haunted Hill. Keep them coming. A lot better then Salad Fingers. I think that's what I saw it was a parody of.

rtil responds:

Yeah it is a Salad Fingers parody. mostly. You're the first person to call him a wigger haha, he so is. He doesn't really have a name but I like to call him Scribblyhead. Kinda dumb. But anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my flash!

OMG Ep4 OMG Ep4

Funny

This seris is great. I just saw it in the portal watched a part of 4 and was like I don't want to ruin it. So I watched all for and they are great. The artwork is great and the music fits in. Feels like I am watchin a cartoon on TV. Awesome keep it up.

Tech-Support Tech-Support

HAHA so true

I just called up HP the other day twice and both times I got some Indian guy. I did not understand a fuking word he said. I saw some shit about this on ABC a while back. Fuking computer companies.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Scary

I just watched all four episodes and this is one of the most frieakest shits I have ever seen. Your either a crazy people docter or ur just plain old crazy.

(2004) Sniper Time (2004) Sniper Time

DAVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!

"Dave who shot you Dave" This was some funny shit Knox.

Spritesisonfire Spritesisonfire

That was fucking Awesome

I like the music. Nice dancers.

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Whoa Lindsay Lohan

Whoa where the hell did you get those Lindsay Lohan pics I have been looking lolol. She is so fucking hot.

POSER_IS_EASY POSER_IS_EASY

Funnny

LMAO that was funny, "only 300 or so pages" LMAOOO. Thanks for the program always wondered which program people are using.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 2 Knoxs "The Matrix" 2

Didnt Feel Like Reviewing

I did not feel like reviewing your movie. Buuut I had too. Great shit man.